Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ARLIS Tex-Mex

D3Y577URYFYR

http://www.arlis-txmx.org/

This week I will be attending the Art Libraries Society of North America Texas-Mexico chapter meeting in Marfa, TX. After a couple of my co-workers had to cancel attendence, I was invited to go in their place.

I  have heard nothing but great things about Marfa, the odd little town in the middle of the West Texas desert that has become a hot spot for contemporary arts. It is the home of the Chinati and the Judd Founation.

The hotel where I am staying will probably be exactly like this:
No joke they offer typewriter and vinyl rentals...

I will hope for crystal clear cell reception for I plan to tweet my experiences (@Long_Sar)

Although I don't have much free time (or a car of my own up there) I will witness the lights one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget